(Archived) Hey Evernoters, where do you live?

EDIT TO ADD: Post your zip code in this thread and I'll add you to the map. If you'd like to remain anonymous, but still want to be added to the map, just send me a private message and I'll add you to the map but won't list your forum username.

This could be a handy tool to find out where we all live, and it could certainly facilitate meetups!

Here's a map of Evernoters. To be added, simply post your zip code. I'll start.

HERE'S A LINK TO THE MAP!

• Level 5*

No disrespect, but I feel there's a certain 'being nuked from orbit' risk involved in the whole zip code thing - plus I'm in Wales, UK (see the profile) so a lot of meetings might be impractical for me..

Edit: OK so it used to say South Wales, UK. Honest.

No disrespect, but I feel there's a certain 'being nuked from orbit' risk involved in the whole zip code thing - plus I'm in Wales, UK (see the profile) so a lot of meetings might be impractical for me..

Edit: OK so it used to say South Wales, UK. Honest.

None taken, but, I am a bit confused.

I do this on lots of forums and no one ever has an issue with it.

Plus, I thought Evernoters liked meetups.

Neat. A lot of meetups are facilitated by other discussion areas (Facebook, for example, see here) and (I think) pretty often through meetup.com.

I'm rolling around the best way to facilitate getting this kind of information out to the forum, mostly to drive traffic towards these meetups, besides a clunky post I continually update with known locations (though maybe we just begin with that). I'd be open to incorporating something like this into a more permanent forum feature to facilitate, too.

Neat. A lot of meetups are facilitated by other discussion areas (Facebook, for example, see here) and (I think) pretty often through meetup.com.

I'm rolling around the best way to facilitate getting this kind of information out to the forum, mostly to drive traffic towards these meetups, besides a clunky post I continually update with known locations (though maybe we just begin with that). I'd be open to incorporating something like this into a more permanent forum feature to facilitate, too.

OK, well I'll keep the map going until I hear from you all.

I reckon the meetup needs to happen in Panama, maybe Nicaragua.

I'm here, by the way.

Map updated, thanks!

Archived