(Archived) Shared notebooks and note count

• Level 5*

If your archive notebook is in your normal account, then it's still going to count against your note limit. You could create a different account and archive notes there, and I'd guess that that wouldn't count against your original account.

May, is this just a hypothetical question, or are you actually nearing the 100K note limit?

Kind of... It's hypothetical at this point but the rate at which I'm adding new notes all the time makes me wonder about this limit.

• Level 5*

Evernote employees have suggested that, in the future, as technology and economics permit, they will increase the upper limits on storage. There is no guarantee, but it would seem necessary to up the limits if Evernote is to deliver on their basic promise to store all your memories for your entire life.

Hopefully Heather or other Evernote personnel will comment on this.

May, is this just a hypothetical question, or are you actually nearing the 100K note limit?

Kind of... It's hypothetical at this point but the rate at which I'm adding new notes all the time makes me wonder about this limit.

Out of curiosity: At your current rate, about when would you hit 100,000 notes?

Out of curiosity: At your current rate, about when would you hit 100,000 notes?

It could happen in about 2-3 years

Archived