Going Paperless weekly tips

Jamie Todd Rubin

Hey all, just a quick post to let you know that I've started a weekly "Going Paperless" tips post on my blog. The tips will come out every Tuesday, with the first one appearing today. These are just things I've learned or figured out based on my own experience and what has worked best for me. Some of them are based on questions I get frequently asked about going paperless. The first few weeks (including today) will be basics tips for getting started. After that, I'll move onto other topics and uses. You can find today's tip here. Eventually, all of them will be collected under the Going Paperless category.

• Level 5

Eventually, all of them will be collected under the Going Paperless category.

Good luck. Looking forward to more posts.

Some feedback: I went to the link mentioned above and saw an abbreviated posting (shown below).

I expected to click on the "[...]" to see the entire post.

But the "[...]" does not contain a link.

After moving my mouse around, I found the title (same color as the text) contained the link.

Certainly not a showstopper, but Is there a way to make the title appear to have a link (blue and underlined)?

GOING PAPERLESS: 3 TOOLS OF THE TRADE

This is the first post in my new series of weekly tips on going paperless. These tips are based on my own experience and what has worked best for me. If you are interested in finding out why I went paperless in the first place, you can read about it here. At this moment, I [...]
  • Level 5*

Hey all, just a quick post to let you know that I've started a weekly "Going Paperless" tips post on my blog. The tips will come out every Tuesday, with the first one appearing today. These are just things I've learned or figured out based on my own experience and what has worked best for me. Some of them are based on questions I get frequently asked about going paperless. The first few weeks (including today) will be basics tips for getting started. After that, I'll move onto other topics and uses. You can find today's tip here. Eventually, all of them will be collected under the Going Paperless category.

thanks for posting that. i think it will be a useful resource, and it is nice to see someone using something besides a scansnap (that's what i use).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived