(Archived) REQUEST: More stuff for premium users

I love E. N. I have it on my home Mac desktop, work PC desktop, personal Ipad, work Iphone. I have thought about going Premium the only thing stopping me is there isn't "more " cool / useful stuff for Premium users. One thing I would totally make the switch for is if I was able to connect my E. N and my google calendar. I find I use my E. N a lot but I think I would use it more and it could work even better if It did what I suggested. Please let me know if this has ever been discussed as happening ? Or actually is a thing that can work.

• Level 5*

Have a look at Meshin Recall. It's a third-party product (beta for ios) that links google calendar with EN. Yes variations on this have been discussed, but see eslewhere in the Forums for Evernote's aversion to due dates <sigh> and publishing road-maps.

I love E. N. I have it on my home Mac desktop, work PC desktop, personal Ipad, work Iphone. I have thought about going Premium.....

Just remember all of those cool things you "love" about EN. Going Premium sure would help pay for those "cool" things!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Premium user and paying for what "I" love about EN

I have thought about going Premium the only thing stopping me is there isn't "more " cool / useful stuff for Premium users.

Just remember all of those cool things you "love" about EN. Going Premium sure would help pay for those "cool" things!

Regards,

David in Wichita

Premium user and paying for what "I" love about EN

Excellent point, David! And $3.75/month (if you pay annually) is certainly a great deal to support software that you love & want to have around to use for many more years to come.

Archived