(Archived) HELP: Memory usage starts at 25mb on new monthly cycle

Fiercehairdo

Idea

My monthly cycle just refreshed today after being full up for the last two days. But on refreshing the cycle it says I have used over 25mb!! But I haven't made a single new note! How can this be?

I'm not a premium member so 25mb out of 60mb max is a big chunk to lose for nothing.

I was able to make notes on my iPad and iPhone yesterday before the refresh (when my Mac Evernote was full)...Did the iPad notes get added after the refresh??

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi Fiercehairdo. I don't know the particulars of your case, but I have certainly had experiences in the past when I thought I had made it in under the deadline, but woke up the next morning to find out I hadn't. You could contact Evernote and see if they can help you out in this instance, but in the future you may want to make sure to have everything synced at least a day before to be sure.

And, of course, you can always upgrade to premium, which will make sure you never have to worry about 25mb again :)

I was able to make notes on my iPad and iPhone yesterday before the refresh (when my Mac Evernote was full)...Did the iPad notes get added after the refresh??

Since you say you couldn't make any notes on your Mac client b/c you'd exceeded the monthly upload limit, then yes, it sounds like the iDevices uploaded the notes after your cycle refreshed.

Archived