(Archived) HELP: JavaScript Error

NoOceanInKansas

Idea

I love Evernote and have never had any issues until today. I just noticed that when I click something using my Windows work PC, and my home Mac, the note turns into a giant JavaScript error. In fact, pretty much all the info I have previously clipped from websites is now unreadable. I went out to my browser preferences on both the Mac and PC to ensure that JavaScript was enabled, and yet I still get this type of error:

<div class="error_report"><div class="headline">Image of document can not be displayed. </div>Enable JavaScript in your browser to view, or <a href="../v2%3A109D8DE5BAE5ED38%40GBNEWS-1115EBFAD3A338C0-1115EBFB96868678-1115EBFCE306C048/image.html">try the simplified presentation</a>.</div>

another example:

<style> #loading {display:none} </style> <font face=arial>JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to use Gmail in standard view. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To use standard view, enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then <a href="">try again</a>. <p>To use Gmail's basic HTML view, which does not require JavaScript, <a href="?ui=html&zy=c">click here</a>.</p></font><p><font face=arial>If you want to view Gmail on a mobile phone or similar device <a href="?ui=mobile&zyp=c">click here</a>.</font></p>

This has never happened before; is this an Evernote issue or a browser issue? Since it's happening on both my Mac and my Windows machines, I assume it's Evernote?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived