(Archived) BUG: Lion full-screen mode glitches out

evets90

Idea

This just happened recently: Whenever I enter full screen in Evernote, whenever I open a note, it opens a non-fullscreen window version of the note (as opposed to the fullscreen window, which it's supposed to do), and it then kicks me out of the full screen space, and won't let me back into it. The only way out of it is to quit the application. If I try to Cmd+tab back into it and click it real fast (before it boots me out of the space), the program usually crashes.

I wiped out the preference file in ~/Library/Preferences but the bug is still there. This is EXTREMELY annoying. Updating the app didn't work either. What do?

1 reply to this idea

This just happened recently: Whenever I enter full screen in Evernote, whenever I open a note, it opens a non-fullscreen window version of the note (as opposed to the fullscreen window, which it's supposed to do), and it then kicks me out of the full screen space, and won't let me back into it. The only way out of it is to quit the application. If I try to Cmd+tab back into it and click it real fast (before it boots me out of the space), the program usually crashes.

I wiped out the preference file in ~/Library/Preferences but the bug is still there. This is EXTREMELY annoying. Updating the app didn't work either. What do?

This bug has been reported before and we're working on fixing it. Sorry about this, it seems to have come up in a more recent Lion update.

Archived