(Archived) [Firefox] Clipper beta for FF 11

jbignert

Hi all,

Here is a new beta version with support for FF 11 Beta. Also includes:

- Resolving conflict with 'Down them all' extension.

- Bug fixes

http://www.evernote....0dd4de2cb72cd56

To install open the note above. Double click the file icon and open with Firefox to install.

Please report any issues you experience on this thread. Do mention your FF version, OS version and how to reproduce the issue.

• Level 5*

Just installed the Beta since I lost my EN icon after upgrading to FF11. Now confused, because I was going to report that I still don't have an icon, but my FF 'about' page says I'm back on FF10 and the update channel, rather than FF11 and the Beta channel. Don't know how that happened.. will sort out versions and channels and post again!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest version still crashes Firefox 11 when clipping URL using the save to desktop option in the addin (works okay when saving to web).

I don't have the updated version of Evernote for Firefox 11, but I am having the exact same problem!

I am having NO problems, I repeat NO problems in Internet Explorer 9 or Google Chrome.

I depend on Evernote alot! So please fix this!!!!

Also I didn't start having problems until after Firefox version 10.0

Hi all,

Here is a new beta version with support for FF 11 Beta. Also includes:

- Resolving conflict with 'Down them all' extension.

- Bug fixes

http://www.evernote....0dd4de2cb72cd56

To install open the note above. Double click the file icon and open with Firefox to install.

Please report any issues you experience on this thread. Do mention your FF version, OS version and how to reproduce the issue.

Well I went back to Firefox 10.0 and absolutely no problems!!!

I'll stay with FF 10.0 until the ussie is fixed.

I should also note that,

1. I had added the FF Download All xpi and this possibly could have came from that, but then when I disabled all plug ins and xpi's, I was still having the same problem.
  2. Now I went back to FF 10.0 after I installed the new 2 meg updated Web Clipper in the first post above, and it still works fine with FF 10.0. I didn't think it would!

Well anyways for now I am good to go! My Evernote is up and fully running! I am thrilled!

An update to my post #7 above...

While I went back to FF 10.0 and still have the problem, but it only happens when I right click on a link, highlightened or not. FF 10.0 to 11 crashes. I can save anything as normal as long as I don't try it by right clicking on a link!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived