(Archived) Please Remove Quota for Positive Votes

• Level 5*

i like you all too much. actually, i also liked myself a little today, because i just found out that you can do this (why it is possible, i do not know). in response to all of the positive vibes i have been handing out, the forum gave me this message:

"An error occurred. You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

seriously? i think i may have liked maybe ten posts. is that my quota for the day, and now i have to hand out some negative votes? it was the anti-numeric (EDIT: jefito) who was encouraging people to "like" instead of +1. well, i guess if i have a quota, i'll have to ration out my likes, and start using a lot more +1s :)

Actually, one time, my iPhone was lagging while I was on the message boards. I was trying to quote someone & I thought it was taking it as a 'like' of my own post. I was like... (no pun intended) OMG!!! However, you can always "unlike" if you do it by accident. (It's kind of like taking your cousin to the prom.)

• Level 5*

It's me (see my sig). I didn't realize until recently that there was a quota. Actually, I think it was Owyn who mentioned a figure of 25 "likes" per day -- makes me wonder it's variable based on some forum criteria. Maybe it's a case of "You can't be too nice. No really; we're making sure of it". :) Otherwise, I don't know what's behind it.

Oh yeah, the ability to "like" yourself is a "lame" test. Congratulations, you passed!!! (just kidding).

Free the "likes"!!

Archived