Feature Request: Log email sent in Note

hostricity

I was disappointed when I sent my first email from a note, that the event was not recorded in the note history.

What I'd really like is for the text of the note, person sent to, and a time and date stamp inserted into the note, or maybe an option on the email send dialog - "log in Note"

There's an option to email a copy of the note, but that puts the note in Thunderbird, which means I have to touch it to get it into a note. If I'm working in EN, I want to see the email, or at least a log in EN.

• 1 year later...

I am using EN Business and having a log of emails sent from my business notes is really vital. The only way I do it now is to email a copy to myself and keep it in Outlook.

Is there a chance the email log could appear sometime soon.

By the way is it possible to publish a list of improvements being worked on?

• 1 year later...

We are now more than two years on since the first post on this subject but still no advancement. Surely it cant be too difficult to create an email log within the note information and also auto populate the email address if it has been added previously??

We are now more than two years on since the first post on this subject but still no advancement. Surely it cant be too difficult to create an email log within the note information and also auto populate the email address if it has been added previously??

Only Evernote would know whether or not such a feature would be difficult to implement across the multiple platforms on which Evernote runs. And only Evernote would know where, on their priority list, this feature might fall. They don't generally comment on their roadmap. 

Call me old fashioned but I could be called a customer. I have written here in the hope that someone at Evernote might see the my words as a business customer and might, just might believe business customers are important for the future of their business.

Maybe it is not good enough to simply say Evernote never comments of future changes and advances. Maybe customers are important enough to be offered communication on these subjects?????????

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived