Free Book: Organized Simplicity

Noticed this free Kindle Book today:

http://www.amazon.co...M5IJW/ref=nosim

Simplicity isn't about what you give up. It's about what you gain. When you remove the things that don't matter to you, you are free to focus on only the things that are meaningful to you.

About the Author

Tsh Oxenreider is the writer and editor of the popular blog SimpleMom.net, and is the founder of SimpleLivingMedia.com. She spends her days with her husband and young children -- exploring the world, reading and learning, and being inspired by whatever surroundings their travels take them. Simple Mom is a member of the exclusive 9 Rules network, and was nominated for Best New Blog of 2008 in the 2009 Bloggies. All five blogs in her company, Simple Living Media, are geared towards simple living and receive almost one million page views monthly.

• Level 5*

thanks for the link, heather. D/l'ed it, and will check it out. I like the quote -- seems pretty apropos to some of the other ongoing threads here; hopefully the book will be, too.

• Level 5*

Thanks Heather. The book is OK. There are some ideas sprinkled throughout for ways to get organized, along with lots of checklists, but it seems like a lot of work to me. If it takes so much work to get organized, I don't think it is worth it. So much categorization and "filing" of stuff...

Archived