(Archived) Note book examples

just wondering if anyone would be willing to share their published notebooks. I think it would help us learn new ways of using Evernote.

I really have not been using it for long but i have made a start. Here is one of my notebooks i have made available: http://www.evernote.com/pub/joehamilton/Inspiration

I will continue to add to it and develop a system as I go. Im interested to hear any comments or suggestions...

Look forward to seeing how others are using it.

cheers

There's currently no directory of public notebooks, but this is a good idea. (We don't generate one automatically, in case people don't want their notebooks listed, but volumtary submissions would be great.)

ah.. sorry about that...

i was a little confused about what version of evernote i am using.

When i click on about evernote in the desktop application it says: "Evernote 1.1.4a Beta/34229 is the newest version available."

Does that mean that I am using version 1.1.4a or is that version 3??

cheers

ah.. sorry about that...

i was a little confused about what version of evernote i am using.

When i click on about evernote in the desktop application it says: "Evernote 1.1.4a Beta/34229 is the newest version available."

Does that mean that I am using version 1.1.4a or is that version 3??

cheers

No worries. :D

If the Help / About says "Evernote" (lower case "n") it is Evernote 3. The logo for Evernote 3 is the right-facing elephant's head on a green background. The Evernote 3.0.0.723 Help / About screen looks like this: post-1824-131906062432_thumb.png

If the Help / About says "EverNote" (upper case "N") it is EverNote 2.2. The logo for EverNote 2 is a white page with three blue lines of print. The EverNote 2.2.1.386 Help / About screen looks like this: post-1824-13190606243_thumb.png

Archived