(Archived) Single line editing.

fujii13

It seems I have two types of notes. Some can be edited like I can on the desktop and I can do multiple lines at a time. There are others that have an ellipse at the top and bottom when I go into edit mode, and I can only edit a single line at a time. How do I stop this single line editing from happening? It's extremely inconvenient. I see nothing in the options to prevent this.

Just saw this topic here. I would like to format all of my notes to ONLY use the Note Composer. Using the "Simplify Formatting" option in the desktop client does not improve the situation. But, basically, the Note Editor is completely useless for me and I need to know how to convert my notes that are currently invoking the Note Editor to a more basic format that I can use the Note Composer. Any ideas?

Thanks for the feedback.

I agree that this can be inconvenient and a system to simplify the formatting is on our wish list.

In the meantime, I would recommend to use only the stylings you can create on your phone to make sure it will use the note composer. That includes:

- in line pictures and attachments

- indented lists

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback.

I agree that this can be inconvenient and a system to simplify the formatting is on our wish list.

In the meantime, I would recommend to use only the stylings you can create on your phone to make sure it will use the note composer. That includes:

- in line pictures and attachments

- indented lists

Just to clarify, does this mean we CAN use in line pictures, attachments and indented lists, or that we CAN'T? And does "indented lists" mean any bulletted/numbered lists? Or just the ones that have more than one level of hierarchy to them?

Archived