FR: Widget 2x2 of single notes

fhansen

Idea

Hi

I also use Colornote which have a feature that makes one able to place a 2x2 widget on homescreen of a specific note, where You can read the first part of the note. When tapped on, the note opens for full reading/edit. Could this be implementet in an future update?

Regards

Frank

Denmark

6 replies to this idea

Thanks for the suggestion, we will see what we can do.

In the meantime, you can use the shortcuts to a note:

- long tap on a note from the list view, select "create shortcut".

- It will create a 1x1 icon on the homescreen, and it will use the picture in the note if there is any.

I also use colour note in addition to Evernote just for the widget displaying the contents of a particular note which I use as my "to do today" list. A link to the list just doesn't cut it.

Is there a way to do this in the updated widget? If not it would be a very useful feature - this is my most frequently used note!

Thanks

+1 on this feature request.

I do exactly the same thing.

Evernote for general note-taking and web clipping, and ColorNote just so that I can display single note widgets on my homescreen.

If Evertnote had the same widget, I would have retired ColorNote long time ago, and kept all my notes in one place.

YES PLEASE created the one note widget! I used Evernote for everything including my todo-list. I write and store it in Evernote and then I copy it to the Text Memo widget. It would be really useful if Evernote had a widget that only displayed one note.

I would love it to be designed like the text memo widget – where the background is transparent so you can see your homescreen theme behind it, but some user might also want solid color – so maybe both options would be best.

Text memo have many different sizes widget incl. 2x2, would be great for the Evernote One Note Widget to have many sizes available.

On top of my wishlist!!!

Just joined evernote, but I procrastinated joining evernote a very long time because this functionality was/is lacking.

I really could use widgets that show content and I think everyone can.

A single note widget (scalable) for a e.g. todo-lists.

And equally desireable resizeable scrollable widgets that list multiple notes (like e.g. mail, google reader):

• With titles (and optionally) titles/content.
  • For books or labels.
  • With a sort order that can be configured.
  • And a button to change settings for that widget.

Archived