(Archived) "Emailed note was not submitted"

I've suddenly been getting the following error very consistently when forwarding email from Outlook 2007 to my Evernote email address. This use to work very consistently, with only a few errors for every (100 or so?) emails sent...

Evernote was unable to submit your note for the following reason:

Emailed note was received, but was rejected due to problems with the note itself, or your account.

This seems to have started since the last update (Windows beta client)... Thanks!

Hi,

I work at Jott Networks and am getting support emails from customers reporting that when they Jott to Evernote they are getting this error. I Jott to Evernote on a regular basis and have never had any problems. All emails have the exact same formatting, so it doesn't make sense that mine would work while someone elses does not.

Any solutions I can offer these Jotters to get it working?

Thanks!

Lao -

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We had a problem last week that didn't correctly handle some of the HTML in the Jott HTML emails. We fixed this late last week, and I haven't seen any new Tech Support requests on our side for this problem. So I think that Jott should work fine now. I use it, too, and it's working fine for me.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
i'm still having this issue when i try to forward anemail from jott via mail.app to evernote. the error message gets returned consistently but the actual record in evernote gets created intermittently.

I did some research, and it appears that your copy of Mail.app was sending mail with a (semi-obsolete) "text/enriched" part that was throwing off our mail server. This will be fixed later this week.

i'm still having this issue when i try to forward anemail from jott via mail.app to evernote. the error message gets returned consistently but the actual record in evernote gets created intermittently.

I did some research, and it appears that your copy of Mail.app was sending mail with a (semi-obsolete) "text/enriched" part that was throwing off our mail server. This will be fixed later this week.

wow...thanks for the quick response. much appreciated.

Archived