(Archived) User Controlled Font With Browser?

Hello Evernote!

This is my first post, but I have been in love with Evernote since the day I downloaded it on my iPhone 6 months ago. I am a marketing director for a company with 4 locations nationwide, a sales team, telemarketing team, software developers, and designers. Trying to control the front end of the marketing campaigns along with managing the resources creating the tools on the back end was a nightmare prior to Evernote, so I truly thank your team for this awesome product. The reason for my post is I have two suggestions/requests and was wondering if anyone has a workaround.

I have found the best way for me to use Evernote is through the browser. The problem is I am jumping between IE8, Safari, and Chrome all day long. My requests are below:

1. Give the user the ability to select their default font and have it tied to their account so no matter what browser is being used the font will always be Arial, Times, or even as simple as sans or sans sarif

2. For some reason IE8 doesn't offer spell check. I would go to IE9 but 70% of our customers use IE8 so I want to make sure I see exactly what they are seeing.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for this awesome product, I have been spreading the word!!

Thanks

Ryan

I've logged the first request for internal discussion. I'm not of any workaround that would be a similar fix, unless there's default font settings you could toggle in your browsers, or an add-on that may offer similar functionality.

IE8 doesn't offer spell check, or you're not seeing Evernote offer spellcheck in IE8?

Archived