(Archived) Open .enex Files?

ijonb

I am trying to create Note Templates...or at least a close approximation of them on my Android devices.

One suggestion is to create a notebook, then put note templates in it, and copy the note into the notebook of my choice for editing. The problem is, Evernote on Android won't allow you to copy notes.

The other suggestion I've seen is to export the .enex file, then open it as needed. Unfortunately, they won't open on Android.

Doe anyone have any suggestions for this?

Thanks!

Jon

I am trying to create Note Templates...or at least a close approximation of them on my Android devices.

One suggestion is to create a notebook, then put note templates in it, and copy the note into the notebook of my choice for editing. The problem is, Evernote on Android won't allow you to copy notes.

The other suggestion I've seen is to export the .enex file, then open it as needed. Unfortunately, they won't open on Android.

Doe anyone have any suggestions for this?

Yes. Use the Mac or Windows desktop. AFAIK, those are the only clients that allow importing of enex files & copying of notes. One thought is if you rarely use a desktop client, to create several "blank" notes on a desktop client so that you can modify them from your phone.

Archived