(Archived) Timestamp shortcut

I find myself questioning why I bother paying for the premium service. Evernote never seems to take note of what users are requesting.

The Windows version has a keyboard shortcut for inserting a timestamp in a note. Not so with the Mac version. How bloody difficult can it be to add this feature to the iPad version and the Mac desktop version?

Do a google search and you will see that a lot of users have requested this feature for a long time. Yet the team at Evernote seems to ignore them. Evernote is a great product, but at the first instance of an alternative, I'm jumping ship unless the developers start listening to their paying customers.

• Level 5*

They actually seem to listen a lot (see post about 4.1.6). They have no obligation to do what anyone says, though! Like other developers, they probably listen to input and prioritize their projects. Have you sent them a direct message?

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*

Hello

Have they created a timestamp for the iPad version of Evernote?

No. Not as far as I know. If the timestamp is a critical feature for you, then you may want to try the FastEver XL integration. It is a great example of an app that does relatively little, but does it really well. For time stamps it allows considerable customization. Mine looks like this.

12-12-11 07:42:46

Archived