(Archived) Evernote iPhone: Snapshote notes not saved!

Today, for the first time, I took a few snapshot notes. Upon clicking "use photo," I got the spinning wheel for a bit, then I was returned to the home screen. This happened 4 times in a row.

At first I wasn't sure if Evernote iPhone had crashed, or if this was the intended (if awkward) behavior. But after returning home, logging in, and discovering that none of the notes was saved, I'm aware now that Evernote iPhone crashed, each time. Just now, I attempted to take another snapshot note, but the same thing happened: the Evernote iPhone crashes every time -- and the notes are never saved.

Bummer.

Thanks for the report. Do you still have this problem if you reboot your phone? We've seen that various apps (including ours) may crash once you've been using the phone for a while with different apps. Apparently, Apple is working on a software update to help with general stability.

Otherwise, you could try reinstalling our app onto the phone.

Thanks for the report. Do you still have this problem if you reboot your phone? We've seen that various apps (including ours) may crash once you've been using the phone for a while with different apps. Apparently, Apple is working on a software update to help with general stability.

Thanks. Rebooting the phone has eliminated the problem, for now. I hope Apple releases an update soon.

Archived