Evernote is not listed in the Google Play Store

Hi,

I think this should go to Support, but as a first step let me try the forum.

In Turkey, when I search for "Evernote" in Android Market, Skitch is listed but Evernote main application isn't.

A photo:

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s18/sh/9d8382ef-b0dd-4712-9cde-d0c38e4e88f3/a4e518bbd8b53e8b7805c6258cc73fc7

I verified this in some other phones. I installed using a beta .apk and can follow the updates. But I can't recommend it to other Android users here.

I think someone needs to click on a checkbox.

Thank you.

I had the same problem from Beijing. After returning from techcrunch I loaded on my Mac and wanted to load on my Android phone, but could not find it. I tried market search and the Qcode from the WEB site. Neither worked.

I will also mention there is something called evernote from Android school which looks very suspicious.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Since we added the in app purchase it seems that Evernote doesn't appear anymore on the Android Market in some countries.

We are working on this issue, thanks for reporting.

Hi there, any news on this? I also have this problem in China. I guess since China's Androiid Market doesn't support paid apps yet, it will block any app including in-app payment/donation systems, even if the app itself is free.

Now in China you can get the Evernote widget, but not the Evernote app.

I contacted Google about it and they just say that the developers limited the availability in my country, which is not true. So I don't know if they are not aware of this issue or just ignoring it. How are you guys trying to fix it? Have you informed Google about it? Are you trying to fix it directly on your end?

Any information could be of help, since this issue affects not only Evernote, but all kinds of free apps with in-app donation/payment systems, which is really bothersome.

Thanks for your time.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I was wondering if there is any reason why the application is not available in Serbia, I would really love to have it on my android phone but I can't install it (Xperia U) because of the geo restriction it says. So now I switched to Catch, hope I'll be able to go back to Evernote asap :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We are still working on this issue. For your information, Evernote is still available on alternative Android Application Stores. You can also download the latest beta version here: http://s.evernote.com/androidpreviewhttp://s.evernote.com/widgetpreview

It is 2014 now, any news? I installed Evernote on my Windows 7 laptop, but my Android tablet cannot install it: "not available in your country" (Suriname, South America)...

• 8 months later...

Hi Evernote is not available for Android devices in Ethiopia. I have had it on my windows laptop for almost a year and I would love to be able to use it on my tablet but it seems impossible where I am. :-(  Any ideas? Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 7/1/2014 at 10:45 PM, Monic said:

It is 2014 now, any news? I installed Evernote on my Windows 7 laptop, but my Android tablet cannot install it: "not available in your country" (Suriname, South America)...

I have the same problem. why not the answer? I am living in to the Republic of Georgia

On 3/19/2015 at 7:17 PM, M4C said:

Hi Evernote is not available for Android devices in Ethiopia. I have had it on my windows laptop for almost a year and I would love to be able to use it on my tablet but it seems impossible where I am. :-(  Any ideas? Thanks

The same in to the Georgia? Support where are you?

• 2 years later...

I have been an Evernote user for almost 5 years now. When I first downloaded Evernote, I was in another country. However, I moved to Curacao and I cannot download it to my Chromebook as it says it's "not available in your country". I seriously need to download it on my Chromebook as it is my second brain. 

Archived