(Archived) BUG: iSight note not working

jrzap

Idea

I've looked for this topic with no luck.

When I click the "iSight" button to take a picture for a note, the iSight window is briefly displayed (1 or 2 seconds) it then disappears. It's not in the backround either. If I click it again, the iSight window comes up but nothing happens and I have to force-quit Evernote.

I have Version 3.0.2 (195746) and I've tried this on a Macbook Air and a Macbook Pro 17 inch. Both with Lion.

iSight works fine with other apps. It seems it 'hangs' iSight because if I go to another app that uses iSight--like Skype, it tells me iSight is being used by other application.

Thanks

17 replies to this idea

I've flagged your ticket for one of our techs to check out, sorry for the delay. It looks like you hopped queues in mid-support--which left you in sort of an open ticket limbo. We generally keep our response times very short.

I sent the Activity Log last Wednesday.

I have being doing that; taking the picture with other apps. It's just that it takes more steps to eventually have it in Evernote when it should work from Evernote itself.

I know it could be something in my computer, but I've created a new user with out any other proceses opened and it still does it. But a friend's evernote desn't have that problem.

So I guess I'll just have to wait.

Thanks

I've opened a ticket. They asked me for the Activity Log info. I sent it but didn't heard from them again. I really need to use iSight picture feature. Does anybody know if theres anything else I can do to make it work?

Thanks

Thank you for you reply!

I am on 10.7.2

I would be willing to use the beta test.

I just tried to replicate the problem on my wife's Macbook Air and it works ok on her. But on a friends Macbook it has the same bug.

Thanks

Archived