(Archived) Polaris Office has stopped unexpectedly

Aim263

Using Asus Transformer with Polaris Office my attachments will not open. Error is - Polaris Office(process com.infraware.PolarisOfficeFor Tablet) has stopped unexpectedly ---- Force Close

Using Samsung Galaxy S2 and Windows versions all work OK. Any ideas ?

I had this problem and it seems to have gone away. However, since I have had updates on both my Transformer firmware and Evernote at the same time I can't really tell which fixed the problem or where the problem lay.

What version of Evernote do you have installed and what Android version do you have on your tablet?

I have Android v3.2.1 and Evernote v3.2.3 and I don't see the problem any more.

I had this problem and it seems to have gone away. However, since I have had updates on both my Transformer firmware and Evernote at the same time I can't really tell which fixed the problem or where the problem lay.

What version of Evernote do you have installed and what Android version do you have on your tablet?

I have Android v3.2.1 and Evernote v3.2.3 and I don't see the problem any more.

Thanks . I have Android v 3.2.1 and Evernote 3.0.2 (whenn requesting upgrade I am informed this is latest version.

I have Android v 3.2.1 and Evernote 3.0.2 (whenn requesting upgrade I am informed this is latest version.

Well, that may well be your problem, v3.0.2 really is not the latest version! Perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling from the market. Have you actually looked to see if there is an upgrade in the market or did you use the in-app 'Check for updates' option?

I have Android v 3.2.1 and Evernote 3.0.2 (whenn requesting upgrade I am informed this is latest version.

Well, that may well be your problem, v3.0.2 really is not the latest version! Perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling from the market. Have you actually looked to see if there is an upgrade in the market or did you use the in-app 'Check for updates' option?

Brilliant ! Updaed from Market and solved the problem . Big Thanks

Archived