Moderator Introduction: Teaching Forum

aguabonita

Welcome to the Evernote Teaching Forum.

Much of the art of teaching revolves around planning and organization. As teachers we tend to develop and accumulate a tremendous amount of paperwork. For example, as a science teacher I have binders and drawers full of notes, worksheets, labs, tests, activities, and organizers. Furthermore, most teachers tend to use a host of support material such as videos, presentations, and websites to aide in their teaching practice.

Last year I began using Evernote to help manage my files. In the process of doing so I also found that Evernote’s shared folder system is an easy means by which I can share those files with my students. Evernote has, in essence, become my digital file system.

As a moderator of this forum I hope to be able to help other teachers learn how to utilize Evernote’s unique attributes to make the teaching profession a bit less stressful. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have about how I use Evernote in the classroom.

Of course, I also hope to glean insights into how other teachers integrate Evernote into their workflow, so please feel free to share any tips or strategies that you employ.

Thanks!

Archived