(Archived) Feature Request: Restrict third party Access to Notebooks

I would like to use some of the partners to enhance my Evernote use but I really don't want them to have access to all my notes. I would really like to able to grant third party access to a notebook so that they can view/read/write in them but unable to see any others.

Thanks

Probably not going to happen. All notes are in a single sql database, regardless of notebook. Although there probably could be something set up to limit which notes are viewable by other parties, I suspect it would require a lot more work than EN is willing to devote to something like this. At least in the near & not so near future.

Can someone explain this a little more to me? I'm not sure I understand what's being discussed. What does "use some of the partners to enhance my Evernote use but I really don't want them to have access to all my notes." mean? Are you talking about sharing notebooks?

Can someone explain this a little more to me? I'm not sure I understand what's being discussed. What does "use some of the partners to enhance my Evernote use but I really don't want them to have access to all my notes." mean? Are you talking about sharing notebooks?

BNF's on point, but I've snagged for further internal discussion, thanks for bringing up.

Archived