(Archived) Feature Request: Customizable Note Toolbar

The Phil

Idea

As a college student using Evernote/MacBook Pro to take notes in class, efficiency is paramount. Specifically, I'm referring to the process of taking audio notes. Currently, the process is as follows:

1.) Click the "Audio Note" button in the toolbar (the toolbar in the actual note).

2.) Wait a second for the "Record" button to show up.

3.) Click "Record"

4.) Once you have recorded what you want click "Save" to end your recording.

...and then the button that was previously "Record/Save" changes to "Play"? Why?

My point is...in order to start another recording, you have to go to the other side of the Note Window and either press "Done" or the "Audio Note" button and THEN repeat Steps 3 & 4 again.

I realize ^this sounds greedy/nit-picky but I feel it's a valid request seeing as I make several audio recordings per lecture. And I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation.

In my opinion, the "Play" button feature should be changed to "Record." In doing so, it would make the process of capturing ever detail of what's needed MUCH easier.

BOTTOM LINE:

Please, either change the "Play" Button to "Record" and/or allow for the Customization of the toolbar in the actual note (not referring to the application toolbar that already allows customization).

Thanks for a truly great product (with the exception of my request),

Phil

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived