(Archived) Mac

chiropractictraffic

Idea

6 replies to this idea

Hello,

I have over 400 macs, Most are running 10.4 but I do have a few 10.5 and 10.6 machines. Will I have problems managing the apps and preferences?

Thanks in advance!

We can chat about your options as far as sponsored accounts are concerned, if that's the specific thrust of your question. If you're looking to manage who has access to what and want a reduced premium price, that's the way to go. The preferences are going to be specific to each Evernote user in your employ. We don't really have a classic "Enterprise" solution, in the way you'd expect from say Sharepoint.

If you're just looking for some assurance that Evernote runs on Mac, I suppose you could just trawl around here for a bit.

More specifically, do you have a question regarding Evernote? If not, this thread will probably be deleted, since it's OT & appears to be strictly for the purpose of spam.

Yeah but spam about what? Bragging one has purview over 400 Macs? ;). That sounds horrible IMHO.

More specifically, do you have a question regarding Evernote? If not, this thread will probably be deleted, since it's OT & appears to be strictly for the purpose of spam.

Yeah but spam about what? Bragging one has purview over 400 Macs? ;). That sounds horrible IMHO.

OP has a website listed. Plus, some fora limit you to X number of posts, when you're new. But if you've been a member for X number of days and/or have so many posts, you can then post as much as you like. Also, I've noticed a recent trend where someone new posts something pretty meaningless. (Like this OP.) Then, goes back several days later & edits their post to have the link to their website selling nikes or whatever. Sneaky spam, if you will. ;)

Archived