Family multiple licence user

Hi

We as family (of 3) all use the free version of Evernote. Is it possible to upgrade so that the whole family can use it. for e.g a multiple licence user. It will get too expensive if we all have to upgrade to a premium membership individually.

Regards

Lije

• Level 5
Hi

We as family (of 3) all use the free version of Evernote. Is it possible to upgrade so that the whole family can use it. for e.g a multiple licence user. It will get too expensive if we all have to upgrade to a premium membership individually.

Regards

Lije

A work around that might meet you half-way would be to pay for a Premium subscription and create two free accounts, then share the notebooks that you all have in common.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I really think that a Family Account pricing option would be fantastic: enable 2-3 users from a family to use Evernote Premium features for a rate that is slightly less than the current Premium Rate.

Right now, my wife and I use Evernote, but I am the only premium user because $90 per year is just too much.

• Level 5*

Evernote Plus cost only $3/month (or $25/yr).  Seems very affordable for each member of most families.

You can get a 30% discount just by paying for a full year at once.

Some software companies do offer discounts for multiple users, but usually the base cost is much more than for Evernote, and the number of users needed to get a discount usually starts at 5 or more.

The Evernote base cost is already very inexpensive.

Maybe everyone in your family doesn't need the extra features and increased limits of the paid Evernote plans.

Take a look at Comparison of EN Account Types  and decide what is worth paying for.

Archived