(Archived) 1 GB reached now what - I can't even update existing note

I reached my 1gb limit on premium account. 20 days to go. I can't even copy a shared link to existing note. It wants to sync with the server before I can copy shared link. It's upsetting.

At least there should be some room for doing something, not a full stop limit at 1GB. I am OK to pay additional money and buy more bandwidth if I just can finish uploading my stuff to EN.

• Level 5*

I guess it depends on how much more 'stuff' you have....should they let you upload another 20gb this month?

Open a support case and they may be able to help you if you just need to create a link or something....

I reached my 1gb limit on premium account. 20 days to go. I can't even copy a shared link to existing note. It wants to sync with the server before I can copy shared link. It's upsetting.

At least there should be some room for doing something, not a full stop limit at 1GB. I am OK to pay additional money and buy more bandwidth if I just can finish uploading my stuff to EN.

As you know, they currently only have free/premium. No tiered premium. The desktop client shows your usage & the progress bar turns red when you get to 3/4. (At least on the Windows client.) I watch this bar closely, since I'm often close to maxxing out my premium account. And, since I have some emails auto forwarded to my EN account, I try to never fully max out my account b/c I don't want those emails going off into the bit bucket.

As to not coming to a full stop when you've maxxed out...slippery slope. You've paid for a gig & you've used a gig. Why should there be any float? So yes, of course, any activity that would go against the upload limit is prohibited.

Can't you continue to add/edit notes in local notebooks? IOW, not a full out, 100% halt of EN, only the activity that goes against the upload limit.

Please send in a support request and this should get rectified fairly quickly and easily.

Might be useful if the system generated an email when the user reached e.g. 75%, 90%, & 100% of quota.

Thanks for the suggestion Owyn. This is something we have been discussing internally, no news on when and if we implement it, but it seems we are on the same page :)

Archived