(Archived) A couple of requests that would possibly enhance the mobile

I have been fiddling with the mobile version of evernote on my cellphone for a couple of weeks now and since my job has me constantly on the road it's a great helper so far.

A couple of features that would make the whole experience a bit better is the ability to access specific notebooks (selecting a notebook through a simple query) and either searching for specific tags (by writing "tag:To read" at the search box) or selecting from your list of tags and having the note titles under that tag display.

Both of these queries would help me overcome the problem of narrowing down results on my phone's web browser where I have no support for other input languages except from English while most of my notes are in Greek but the tags I use are in English.

To summarize, specific notebook view and specific tag view would be greatly appreciated.

Hi - New Evernote user - and loving it! To make it work for me with mobile, I second this request for being able to browse my notebooks. Or tags. But most recent doesn't really do much for me, particularly how I manage my notes.

And, echoing some other thoughts bouncing around... I'd like to be able to browse my notes from the mobile client - not just from the webbrowser or the IMAP client. Just a simple list would be fine, although editing is going to be critical sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

Braydon

I second both above posts. Browsing the notes (notebooks, tags) would also be my preferred way to look at information in evernote mobile.

I would expect a native browsing client to be able to provide even more possibilities for making the usage simpler&faster, but acknowledge the increased complexity it would bring to the WinMo client. But I would think it would be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just found out that on the bottom of the mobile home page there is a saved searches list box ( as long as you create a saved search on the main app ).

This feature can help you quickly narrow down the searches needed to find notes on your mobile especially if you tag them uniquely. Giving a special tag on the notes you might want to see on your mobile phone and on the plain text ones that can be edited on your phone should pretty much cover most needs for evernote mobile.

There, I answered my own request..

Archived