(Archived) some notes on android phone blank after edit and sync

kelvinng2011

Hi,

i have edited some notes on windows evernote and found it is blank on android phone once sync both, still the same although sync many times. i then logout and login evernote on android phone, this time previous edited notes got appear but one or two exsiting notes becomes blank on android phone?

Thanks & Regards,

Kelvin.

• Level 5*

Are the notes affected mainly those with large file inclusions? I run a droid phone and have occasionally panicked when notes seem to show up blank.. on mine, this seemed to be a factor of connection quality and processor speed. Larger notes take a while to download and format.

If you wait for a while the note contents should show up - it may help if you set up the notebook as an offline asset on that handset. I have my Evernote set up to use wifi only and my main notebook is set to offline on the handset.

Hi,

i have edited some notes on windows evernote and found it is blank on android phone once sync both, still the same although sync many times. i then logout and login evernote on android phone, this time previous edited notes got appear but one or two exsiting notes becomes blank on android phone?

Thanks & Regards,

Kelvin.

Sorry that you are having issues. We are looking into it.

You could also help us by sending us the logs to investigate the issue.

Start Evernote app, press menu option, select "settings", select send logs to "android-preview@evernote.com"

Please mention the use case or the issue seen in the email subject.

Thank you.

I am having the same problem with the latest public release of Evernote for Android. This is very serious because I open my notes with a client, etc. and my note content is not there! Talk about embarassing and a deal-killer!

Previous versions of Evernote for Android did not do this.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Archived