(Archived) Evernote on Lion

siddapuk

Idea

Hi,

I installed Evernote on Lion. it used to work fine. But from the last week when ever I try to start it, it is not responding.

I uninstalled it, restarted the system and installed it. the same deal again. I have it installed on another laptop at work. it is a Lion too. But it is still working. I think for the one at home(the not working one), I installed the latest Mac updates too. the other one might not have all the updates.

Please help..

7 replies to this idea

I'm anxious to update to Lion, but I keep reading how Evernote is unstable. I'd hate to not upgrade my OS because of one program, it is an important part of my daily workflow, but I'll sacrifice it if I have to, EN doesn't define my entire computer.

Can Evernote (or anyone?) definitively list the issues it is having and what the issues are not working in Lion that worked in Snow Leopard?

• Level 5*

I'm not having any issues with the app itself. The Safari clipper is in beta, it seems to work OK most of the time.

People have complained about some graphic issues - which some have suggested may be related to their hardware.

How old is the machine you upgrading?

I'm not having any issues with the app itself. The Safari clipper is in beta, it seems to work OK most of the time.

People have complained about some graphic issues - which some have suggested may be related to their hardware.

I have a 2008 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro.

• Level 5*

I have a 2008 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro.

I have one of those and a 2010 MBP, both have upgraded OK.

Archived