(Archived) Desktop/Mobile Integration

I love Evernote and all the updates that have been rolling out lately, but sometimes I run into a dilemma. Should I take class notes in the windows version, or the android version? I like the windows version for the ability to type faster and better handling of rich text editing, but I take a lot of pictures too, so if I want to add a picture to a note I'm making in windows, I have to make a new note in android, sync, and then copy the image over.

It would be fabulous if I could be taking a note in windows, open Evernote on my phone to snap a picture, and have the picture be instantly accessible on my computer. I would like to be able to send a picture to some kind of clipboard from which to draw on my computer. This would also be a great way to get Skitch images into my notes.

Thanks!

and have the picture be instantly accessible on my computer.

Never going to happen. The picture has to be transmitted from your phone to your Windows PC. This requires Android ->(sync)-> Web ->(sync)-> PC in Evernote. Other ways to transmit are available, but, none of them will make the photo magically move from one device to another without a transmission path.

Sorry, the word instantly was a bit of an exaggeration. I meant very quickly. I know there will still be a sync process. I just want to be able to send a picture to a clipboard that is accessible within the desktop version. That way I can avoid uploading the same picture twice.

Archived