(Archived) Collapsable Body Text

Not really a feature request,

I was just scrolling through one of my notes, and it occured to me that if there was a little arrow on each horizontal rule that I had inserted that would let me collapse the text below it until the next line, everything would be much cleaner. Like how the mobile wikipedia has headings with "+" signs to expand sections. This is not a feature request because it is a very seldom happening for me, just an idea I thought I would toss out there.

Forgot to ask, is there a way to place shortcuts within a note? Like how Word has the bookmarks feature, or table of contents where you click the link and jump to that section of document? That would be under the same idea and probably even better. Mildly a feature request. :(

• Level 5*
Forgot to ask, is there a way to place shortcuts within a note? Like how Word has the bookmarks feature, or table of contents where you click the link and jump to that section of document? That would be under the same idea and probably even better. Mildly a feature request. :lol:

No, no way to do that that I know of.

• 4 weeks later...
I think being able to "bookmark" or create a table of contents, basically anything that would let us link to another section of the note would be really helpful. Either that or tabs/pages :(

Count me too!

Archived