(Archived) Evernote for Android v. 3.2 Beta 3

Xavier_

Hi All,

A new update for Android phone and tablet (version 3.2 Beta 3 - rev. 171234) is available.

You will find in this new release:

- Local search:

the local search now search in the picture stored on your device

- Create/edit tags improvement:

open a note

tap edit tags

the UI has been modified to make it faster and more intuitive.

Here is the link to download:

http://s.evernote.com/androidpreview

I installed v.3.2 beta 3 and my phone immediately went bonkers. No other app would run, no matter what I opened, it needed to force close, and everything was really sluggish. I uninstalled and installed the public EN from the Market and everything went back to normal. Would installing a (this) beta cause my phone to act this way???

I installed v.3.2 beta 3 and my phone immediately went bonkers. No other app would run, no matter what I opened, it needed to force close, and everything was really sluggish. I uninstalled and installed the public EN from the Market and everything went back to normal. Would installing a (this) beta cause my phone to act this way???

Hi,

Pls send us logs (android-preview@evernote.com ). You can send logs from within Evernote app from Settings -> send logs.

Do you have a lot of pdf and pictures in your account?

Have you marked any notebook to be offline?

Thanks,

Hemant

Hi,

Pls send us logs (android-preview@evernote.com ). You can send logs from within Evernote app from Settings -> send logs.

Do you have a lot of pdf and pictures in your account?

Have you marked any notebook to be offline?

Thanks,

Hemant

Honestly, I couldn't even get EN beta 3 to open long enough before crashing or freezing so I could send a log. I don't have hardly any PDFs, but I do have images, photography, graphic resources, etc. The odd thing was that every other app I tried to open ALSO crashed. And I do not have any notebooks marked to be offline. I thought that was a premium nugget...

It's been a few days and I am going to reinstall the Beta 3 again, to see if it was an anomaly or not. Stay tuned...

UPDATE: It's been working just fine, in fact it seems to be blazing fast. Must have been an anomaly after all.

to create a notebook:

tap notebooks from the home screen

click menu button

tap Nes Notebooks

How were you creating notebook so far?

I seem to have lost this option, at least on my transformer tablet. Nobody else has this issue?

I can create new notebooks from my phone, which is pre-beta

• 5 weeks later...

Archived