(Archived) Unable to share to Evernote

highland

On one of my Macs, I accidentally shared to Stitch rather than to Evernote. Now there's no way to have it share to Evernote. It's not one of the share options. I can share to Stitch, ftp, webdav, etc, but not to Evernote. Even deleting Stitch does not bring up the original dialog offering Evernote as an option. That was only there the first time. So now there's no way I can find to share to Evernote. Note that on my other Mac, I correctly picked Evernote, and sharing to Evernote works just fine. But not on the original Mac. Any ideas?

On one of my Macs, I accidentally shared to Stitch rather than to Evernote. Now there's no way to have it share to Evernote. It's not one of the share options. I can share to Stitch, ftp, webdav, etc, but not to Evernote. Even deleting Stitch does not bring up the original dialog offering Evernote as an option. That was only there the first time. So now there's no way I can find to share to Evernote. Note that on my other Mac, I correctly picked Evernote, and sharing to Evernote works just fine. But not on the original Mac. Any ideas?

Have you logged into your skitch.com account?

After you share an image, you can go to Dashboard, select an image from My Images, and then hit the Evernote Site Memory button (in the right column) to share directly to Evernote.

Try "removing" the account in preferences, then quitting the app entirely. Launch it again and click "Share". It will allow you to login to your Evernote account again.

It doesn't show up in the Preferences screen as Evernote, but it will share to your Evernote account on Skitch.com .

However - this doesn't share to your Evernote notebooks - as Geoff said, you still need to use the Skitch.com Evernote site memory option from there.

Or, you can "dragme" into an Evernote notebook in Evernote Mac.

We're working on a more direct implementation, like the one we've currently got in Skitch Android.

Archived