(Archived) Evernote Clipping Issue on Lion, when Evernote is Minimised

amityweb

Idea

Hi

Since upgrading to Lion, if Evernote is minimised, when I ctrl + cmd + C to take a screen clipping, nothing happens. I need to then open the Evernote window from its minimised state, then the note is created with the screen clipping.

This is not how it worked on Snow Leopard. Clippings worked even when Evernote was minimised.

So do you know if this is a Mac Lion ossue or Evernote issue? If Mac Lion I can post back there.

Thanks

7 replies to this idea

Hi

Since upgrading to Lion, if Evernote is minimised, when I ctrl + cmd + C to take a screen clipping, nothing happens. I need to then open the Evernote window from its minimised state, then the note is created with the screen clipping.

Thanks

Have the same problem.

Hi. I am new to the forum, does anyone know if Evernote monitor and reply to it? Just wondered if there is an official response to this.

Also, my screen clipper starts to hang now when I press ctrl + cmd + C. Never used to.

This seems to be fixed for me, perhaps in the last Evernote update. Two bugs are now working... 1) the crosshairs hung sometimes when clipping, and 2) clipped note was not created until Evernote window was opened.

Both now hunky dorey :D

Archived