(Archived) Did Evernote save image file to its server?

Here is a problem I meet when I use Evernote.

There are some images in the webpage.And I want to save the page to my evernote.

1、I want to know if Evernote can save the image file to its server? If evernote do that,then I can still see the images in my note when the webpage was deleted.

2、I also need some help about removing a hyperlink of a image.Some image in the webpage are also hyperlinks.It means maybe I 'll open the link when I read such a note because I click the image by accident.I don't like it.Who can tell me how to remove the hyperlink of the image in evernote

Thank you!!!

• Level 5

#1) Yes, the image is copied to your Evernote account. If the website changes, you will still have the image.

#2) A more difficult issue. Perhaps another user has a solution.

#1) Yes, the image is copied to your Evernote account. If the website changes, you will still have the image.

#2) A more difficult issue. Perhaps another user has a solution.

Thanks,it seems Evernote editor is not powerful enough.

There is another question:

Can I add a embed youtube video to my note?

You can't clip a video from a web page since that is a streaming content and not a static page. It would also cause a lot o copyright issues. If you a premium member you can attach any type of file, but you'd nee to have a copy of the video downloaded first and it couldn't exceed the limit for an individual note (50MB I think).

Yep.

The latest Chrome clipper handles embed players nicely.

The note includes a thumbnail of the video image and the link to e.g. YouTube.

Clicking the thumbnail opens a new browser tab on YouTube.

• Level 5*

But the key thing to remember about a link to a video is that it isn't downloaded and so if the web page is deleted - your video will not be available from the link in Evernote.

But the key thing to remember about a link to a video is that it isn't downloaded and so if the web page is deleted - your video will not be available from the link in Evernote.

Yes,we must know that saving a video always need a lot of space.

Yep.

The latest Chrome clipper handles embed players nicely.

The note includes a thumbnail of the video image and the link to e.g. YouTube.

Clicking the thumbnail opens a new browser tab on YouTube.

It will be better if the video can be played in the note.Just like adding a video in your blog and watching it.

Archived