(Archived) What I would pay for - Feature Suggestions

Evernote is great, so is dropbox, and my to-do list manager, so is Google Dox. Here are a couple features I'd open my wallet for that i'd like integrated into one app!

1) Allow tiered storage pricing

a) Premium users should be tiered based on storage. Dropbox has a genius method of allocating more memory based on how many people you invite.

B) Files and Notes should have a download link if the user wants to share them with a non-evernote user.

c) Folder sync

2) To-Do List Manager

a) Create To-Do Lists and To-Do Stacks (ie Work->Jira->SupportTicket#1 or Home->Groceries->Bread)

B) Share To-Do Lists with other Evernote users: shared users can add, check-off, and delete items (multi-person to-do lists)!

c) Add notes to each item. Allows shared users to communicate back and forth on list items

3) Bookmarking

You can technically do this with notes but a stack that has bookmarks you use. Title, Url, Description, Pic Preview.

Link should be clickable from the note list instead of just in the preview pane

Import bookmarks from the different browsers, sync with browsers, carry your bookmarks everywhere

4) Doc Sharing Support

Duplicate functionality in Google Docs so multiple users can share, edit, and save files

A lot of these features would benefit companies and teams who collaborate together. For each person who uses Evernote they'd want to invite their work to have better tools for sharing. Premium users could create/save/manage the premium features like a To-do List or Document for Sharing while Free users could only view or edit. Companies who jump on board will pay more for tiered storage as well. I'd love to see these integrated some time in the future! :)

• Level 5*
Evernote is great, so is dropbox, and my to-do list manager, so is Google Dox. Here are a couple features I'd open my wallet for that i'd like integrated into one app!

So does this mean that you're offering to fund the entire development effort for these features?

Archived