(Archived) T-Shirts - It's not fair

We'd love to send shirts to everyone, but we weren't able to work out the international shipping at that price, unfortunately. (Plus all of the usual customs/duties stuff, etc.) I guess an intangible/electronic give-away would have been better for this reason, but the t-shirt looks snazzy, so we thought that would be fun.

The client should definitely be displaying "Premium" instead of "Free" once you pay for an upgrade. Do you still see that if you quit the app, restart it, and then sync again?

Thanks

I would have been happy to pay a couple of dollars for surface mail and as a free gift, customs shouldn't have been an issue......

As for the upgrade, the text changes when you restart the application. Interestingly, when the account became premium, the quotas changed on sync so it seems these may be updated at different times in your code perhaps

I think you're right about the text change ... we try to update the quota immediately, so that you can use your new privileges, but the text display with account information may require a restart to update.

Thanks

I guess the value of a free t-shirt is low enough to pass most customs, right?

It was actually the possiblity of getting that cool free shirt that made me buy a whole year :( But when I saw I didn't qualify since I live in Europe, I figured I might as well go for a whole year anyway and kinda force me into the "Evernote way of remembering stuff".

How about releasing the print and allow somebody in europe to get the t-shirts made and sell them (without a profit) ?

Archived