(Archived) My first Android phone

aleelee28

I've had a dumb phone for the past two years and just upgraded to an Android phone. The first thing I did...in the ATT store...was download Evernote! I also introduced the salesman to EN and recruited a new user! :D

The Android app is amazing. I did not think EN could get better, but it just did. Offline Android notebooks is a terrific feature since I get terrible reception inside most buildings. The widget makes it super simple to take quick notes and I know I will be using it all the time!

So my post has no real reason other than to praise Evernote! I just want to let you folks at EN know how much I enjoy using it and how much I am loving the Android version! Thanks a bunch! 8)

So my post has no real reason other than to praise Evernote! I just want to let you folks at EN know how much I enjoy using it and how much I am loving the Android version! Thanks a bunch! 8)

+1 (Except I use the iPhone version.)

hello again---you were good enough to tell me to download some software for my XP PC in order to open .VNT files from evernote but now I just realized that since my Epic 4G was updated to Android 2.2----the same thing is now happening on the phone ----when I tap on something it says "no activity found to handle this action".....?????

Archived