(Archived) Note formatting problems

shauny2270

Idea

I can't make anything bold, italic, underlined etc on my Mac version of Evernote. I used to be able to, and I can still format notes on my synched work Mac, but when I return home, I can't format anything. Did something change in a Mac update? In an Evernote update? Is this a well-known issue? I'm a good Googler, but can't find a solution.

Oh yes, I even reinstalled, and even installed a fresh version of Evernote from the Mac App Store, to no avail.

2 replies to this idea

I can't make anything bold, italic, underlined etc on my Mac version of Evernote. I used to be able to, and I can still format notes on my synched work Mac, but when I return home, I can't format anything. Did something change in a Mac update? In an Evernote update? Is this a well-known issue? I'm a good Googler, but can't find a solution.

Oh yes, I even reinstalled, and even installed a fresh version of Evernote from the Mac App Store, to no avail.

I've had the same problem and sought support but nothing came of it. They closed my ticket. Tried deleting everything but to no avail. I'm hoping to hear something soon. It's frustrating to say the least.

Archived