(Archived) Feature Request

I love Evernote! I just started using it over all the other possible choices out there because it is all synced up. One thing I do notice that I would love to see is color. I use it mostly for text based notes so right now I have a notebook for my music project that has been in the works for a few months. I put in all my lyrics, brainstorms, photos, everything basically. What would be nice is to be able to color code them and sort by color. (ex: I tag it with Lyrics then the background is purple, brainstorms are blue, random thoughts and ideas are green) You could give the user the ability to change that background of the particular note to their own needs, or set up options to automate it with the other types of data in the program like to-do lists and such. It would also be nice if Evernote had a calendar. I am using Snapcal on my phone but it would be nice if Evernote for the computer had a calendar. There are tons of calendars out there and I have just been using Google calendar but being able to attach Evernote notes and webpage snippits to an event would be great.

Thanks for creating such a useful program! I can't wait for school to start so I can use it even more :P

Hidious tAk

For what it's worth, I would love it if Evernote had a calendar, too. For all the sorting means it has (I mean, even GEOtagging in case you forget everything about that one note but WHERE you created it...), you'd think the calendar would be another means to sort. Another graphic way to remember/find a note.

• Level 5
For what it's worth, I would love it if Evernote had a calendar, too. For all the sorting means it has (I mean, even GEOtagging in case you forget everything about that one note but WHERE you created it...), you'd think the calendar would be another means to sort. Another graphic way to remember/find a note.

Yes, it would be helpful, but Evernote is designed to only handle stuff in the past. I can find my dentist appointment last month, but not my airline flight next week. This effectively hamstrings any attempt to design a calendar function.

Once the "Due Date" column is activated, it will open up all sorts of potentials for 3rd party developers.

http://forum.evernote.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=20798&p=110899&hilit=CEO#p110899

Archived