(Archived) Feature request: notes that can be in more than one notebook

I'd like to be able to put notes in more than one notebook. Most particularly, I have a lot of medical information that I keep in EN and some of it I need for emergencies along with some financial notes, etc. I'd like to be able to find the notes both in the "Medical" notebook and the "Emergency" notebook. (I have to be ready for hurricane season every year.)

Also, I think it would be helpful if we could add "sticky notes" to note pages and/or be able to "write" with a pen tablet on a previously created note. This would be especially useful to me on pages I scan in (like prescriptions, financial, educational information).

Thanks.

• Level 5

You can put a note into more than one notebook right now.

You just have to remember to update both versions when a change is made.

If you don't want to update both copies, then using a tag on a single is the way to go.

I'd like to be able to put notes in more than one notebook. Most particularly, I have a lot of medical information that I keep in EN and some of it I need for emergencies along with some financial notes, etc. I'd like to be able to find the notes both in the "Medical" notebook and the "Emergency" notebook. (I have to be ready for hurricane season every year.)

I would suggest you use tags. I keep our insurance cards for autos in one notebook (auto info), insurance cards for medical info in the medical notebook & my elderly mom's health insurance card in her notebook. But by selecting all notes & the "insurance cards" tag, I can bring them all up quickly.

Archived