(Archived) Issues posting in this forum

It seems that for whatever reason, I cannot post anywhere in this forum from my other computer. I have just had to switch to another one just to post this. (at least this one has EN installed I suppose...silver lining and all... :roll: )

First, this morning I was told that my IP address was blocked...and according to that link it the "blocklist" is for email????

[attachment=0]blocked.png[/attachment]

Now that that is gone, I get errors trying to post...

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource

/phpbb/posting.php

does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Why?

Initially it was with an attachment(s), then just for kicks, I removed that and just mashed the keyboard and pressed preview...same result.

BUT I have been looking into it a bit more, and it seems just one of the images is causing the issue, even on this machine.

Seems that the image in this note: http://www.evernote.com/shard/s26/sh/83 ... fbfdd1cce0

is the one causing issues and so when I try and remove it, I can't (still listed in the browse bit of the attachment upload) so when I hit preview it tries to upload the image, and causes the error still.

I have to navigate back to the thread and post reply again...

I reported speed issues to Heather yesterday, felt generally slow to me and posting replies in particular took way longer than normal.

Ditto. In fact, I ended up with some duplicate posts because I thought the first submit had not been processed.

Archived