(Archived) Evernote for Android v. 3.0.2 Beta 1

Hey folks -

We've updated Evernote for Android to v. 3.0.2 Beta 1. This version contains a handful of bug fixes. It also enables note links on mobile. You can create note links in the MacOS and Windows beta.

Additionally, this version provides a bit more information if there are sync problems.

You can download it now at:

http://s.evernote.com/androidpreview

I think that being able to link notes is an awesome addition to Evernote. This feature was actually on my mental wishlist for a while, but I never got around to posting it as a feature request. Thank you for finally reading my mind and adding this capability to Evernote!

Keep improving the Android client; you guys are doing a wonderful job!

-Mike

But, it seems to have broken my Evernote widget. It disappeared and unable to get it back. Droid running 2.2.2.

Did you install Evernote on your SD card? I'd suggest moving Evernote back to your phone.

Yes, it's a limitation by the Android platform. You can not run widgets from SD. Normally an application with widgets would forbid the user to move it to SD, but this is not the case for Evernote. Since the application is quite large and not everyone uses the widget, people have the option to move it to SD.

Archived