Add to Evernote button for eM Client

I want to switch from the Outlook and Thunderbird email clients I use, to eM Client (http://www.emclient.com/). But I can't see a way to add an 'Add to Evernote' button to eM Client. Does anyone know how to do this for email clients other than Outlook and Thunderbird? If there is no current way, is this something the Evernote developers could consider adding? eM Client is a great product and I'm keen to switch to it.

• 2 years later...

Hi johnmacg, i was just searching for information about the exact same thing and I have not found anything.  Evernote is a great tool as is eM Client, I would love it if there was a way to add this.

Since this would be a feature are plug-in for a third party application (eMclient), you are better off requesting that they integrate this into their application. Evernote offers some great developers tools and a robust API to allow third parties to do just the type of thing you are asking for. 

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Level 5
On 2/9/2014 at 9:43 PM, ScottLougheed said:

Since this would be a feature are plug-in for a third party application (eMclient), you are better off requesting that they integrate this into their application. Evernote offers some great developers tools and a robust API to allow third parties to do just the type of thing you are asking for. 

This advice--contact the developers of eM client and ask them to add this to their software--was given several years ago. It does seem like the best approach, since Evernote can't insert something into eM client (I don't think they can, anyway).

Archived