(Archived) Anyone tried transferring files from Eye-Fi Pro X2?

I was wondering, if anyone has tried direct transfer of their Eye-Fi Pro X2 card to their Evernote account? If you have, what's your feedback or suggestions?

I am possibly looking to transfer about 200-400 photos per day using the Eye-Fi to Evernote's dropbox system and extracting out for print. Am unsure if Evernote could support this huge bulk of photographs per day as I would rather need it instantly transfered and printed out on the other side. It would be great if you'd advise me of the best choice. Thank you very much!

To clarify - Evernote and Dropbox are both cloud storage but are still pretty different. Please don't confuse the two.

Secondly, at 200-400 photos per day, you'll quickly exceed your monthly upload limit, even if you went premium. A Dropbox account would be more suitable for your needs. Depending upon what quality photos you're taking, you may have to spring for a paid account.

Yeah, I figured out it would be too huge a capacity that I need. I'll go check out dropbox, my only concern is if this SD card would support directly transferring to dropbox. Thank you anyway for your input. Much appreciated! :lol:

• Level 5*

Take a look at SugarSync as well as Dropbox.

I've been trying it out and it has some nice features and is less restrictive on files locations than Dropbox.

Evernote is one of the destinations that the Eye-Fi Card supports, out of the box. I personally use Evernote to shoot business cards (I have hundreds after trade-shows), they all go into Evernote, and I'm done, very quickly.

We don't support DropBox, nor Sugar Sync.

Thanks --

Ziv.

Eye-Fi co-founder.

Archived