(Archived) Please Consider Tapatalk?

I use Tapatalk on my Droid X for accessing a few other forums and it is a fantastic app. From my experience, it's a easy add-on for the SMF forum software. The app is available for Nokia, Android, Blackberry, and iPhone.

Tapatalk makes it 10x easier to view and post to forums from a hand held device.

A lot more people than you think actual use their smartphones to browse the web, including forums and this app is the best way to browse forums from a mobile device imo.

It would have to be activated by the site administrator if they are interested. I personally think it is a good idea.

Check it out and let me know what you think though. We have Evernote for our iPhones and Android phones so why not allow us to access Evernote forums with ease using this app?

Btw, I am not in any way, shape or form affiliated, getting paid for or even trying to advertise this product. It's just that I use it and love it and I am pretty sure that I am not the only one out there that uses their mobile phone to browse forums. Anyhow if anyone is interested here's their site.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

1 small glitch is when you subscribe to any forums on the app you start getting email after email whenever someone posts to it. i have other forums subscribed for other sites and it doesn't do this.

for instance i have an android device so i have android "favorited" so that i don't have to drill down to that specific forum. but i don't want to know every time someone posts to it

Archived