(Archived) audio recording playback

dawcx

when i play back recorded audio it's garbled and sounds like something that isn't supported (which doesn't make sense since it's an evernote recording).

Has anyone else experienced this before? Standard android recordings work fine.

I'm using android 2.2 on a Notion Ink Adam.

Maybe I'm not using the recording feature workflow correctly...When i use the recording feature, I want to make a quick verbal notation on my Android phone if I'm driving, or not in a position to type it on my phone. Later, when I'm at my desktop, I'd like to organize my audio notes but can't listen to them on my Mac. I suppose I could listen to the audio from my phone next to my desktop, but when I'm on in EN on my desktop, I'm in that environment, I shouldn't have to use my phone and my desktop client. Is there a plan to make the audio audible on a Mac?

thanks!

Hi,

The current audio recorded from Android devices plays in Evernote Mac client.

Can you share details of your Android phone( OS version, Model, Evernote version) & Mac details (OS & Evernote version) ?

android-preview@evernote,com

Thanks,

Hi,

The current audio recorded from Android devices plays in Evernote Mac client.

Can you share details of your Android phone( OS version, Model, Evernote version) & Mac details (OS & Evernote version) ?

android-preview@evernote,com

Thanks,

I have:

HTC Droid Incredible, Android 2.2

Evernote for Android Build: 141881, Version: 3.0.1 (prerelease)

Evernote for Mac Version 2.0.5 (130391)

The .amr file works as Quicktime in the browser version (Chrome) but not on the Mac desktop client.

thanks!

Archived