(Archived) Tags are not saved when clipping to Evernote

Dizzy

Hi guys,

I'm testing-using EN Web beta. Not long ago I noticed that all tags that I enter on a page "Evernote Clip:" are not saved with the note, i.e. the new note appears in the notebook without tags. I've already sent a feedback and still has got no response.

Also there is a minor complain: when you have a great number of tags it is becoming very tricky to add one to the note using "Note Operations" drop down. The note list just do not fit the screen and the last tags in the list become unaccessible.

Regards,

Anton

Dizzy say:"when you have a great number of tags it is becoming very tricky to add one to the note using "Note Operations" drop down. The note list just do not fit the screen and the last tags in the list become unaccessible"

Yes, this is a request that has been posted.

At least keep the tag organization (tree) or the order of the tree instead of a alphabetical list of tags (very weird when you have some clarity about the way you organized your tags).

It is to mention that some people have 800-900 tags, and one mentionned more than 2,000 tags.

Personally, in my small database (I consider it a small one!), I am above 105 tags only in Work category. And it is not much if you wish to have Work and Home kind of data in the same database (plus photos, travel plans, ideas, tips n tricks, restaurants, leisure, expenses,....)

Another very desirable thing is to find a better way in Mobile than to "remember" a tag and write it.... (with 800-900 tags, might be hard!)

Tom

Archived